StoryCorps is an award-winning nonprofit organization loved by millions for its beautifully crafted, authentic, and moving stories of people across America. We are an ideal partner for companies looking to expand philanthropic initiatives, to enhance brand-building efforts, and to reach new audiences through the power of storytelling.
Since 2003, we’ve created the largest collection of human voices ever gathered. Our stories are broadly distributed through public radio, television, online, and in print.
Each year, we reach more than 20 million people with our content—stories of love, friendship, family, and generosity.
Opportunities for Support
We can customize a national, regional, or program-specific partnership package to create a highly visible partnership that will align your brand with StoryCorps and reach our diverse and growing national audience.
- Special national initiatives, such as OutLoud, Military Voices, StoryCorps Griot, and Historias
- Regional recording booths in Atlanta and Chicago
- Traveling recording booth that tours the country year-round
- StoryCorps Emmy Award-nominated animation and digital shorts
- StoryCorps App
- The Great Thanksgiving Listen annual campaign
- StoryCorps New York City Gala
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Visibility and branding on StoryCorps’ national recording booths
- Visibility through StoryCorps’ digital properties
- Social media campaign integration
- Customized recording and production services
- Speaking engagements by StoryCorps leadership
- VIP access to StoryCorps venues and events
We work closely with diverse funders to build rich and mutually beneficial partnerships. Please contact us to learn more about our work and explore how StoryCorps can best meet your philanthropic objectives.
For More Information:
Alissa Pelc, Director, Corporate Partnerships